Florida Real Estate
Sales Associate State Exam Prep Master
Are You Ready To Pass Your Florida Real Estate Licensing Exam?
Once you have passed your 63hr Sales Associate pre-license course, and you have received your course certificate, the next step is to take your Florida Real Estate License Exam. Before you can take your real estate license exam, Florida State must approve your application for licensure. MLS Campus recommends you take your Florida real estate license exam 3-5 days after completing your 63hr Sales Associate pre-license course.
If you are looking to prepare for your broker license exam, please follow the link to the Broker State Exam Prep Master
How Do I Prepare For The Florida Real Estate Exam?
MLS Campus State Exam Prep Master is an interactive online study experience that will help you gain the knowledge you will need in passing the Florida real estate exam and kicking off your real estate career!
Updated annually with Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law, the purpose of the Florida real estate exam practice is to provide a framework for reviewing the subject areas on the required end-of-course exam and preparation for passing the Florida real estate exam. It is designed to allow coverage of the subjects in a relatively short span of time, and to offer thorough practice of Florida real estate exam questions.
This Florida real estate license test has been updated to provide the latest information on real estate finance, federal law and regulation, and license requirements. This Florida real estate exam practice explains all aspects of real estate law and finance, including contracts, deeds, appraisals, brokerage, leasing, mortgages, federal regulation of Fair Housing, Truth-in-Lending, and environmental matters. The Florida real estate license practice exam presents more than 1,000 Florida real estate exam questions similar to those found on Florida real estate license test, including 10 model tests. All questions are answered and explained making this course an extensive real estate study guide for passing the Florida real estate exam.
Why Choose MLS Campus Florida Real Estate State Exam Prep Master?
- best Florida real estate exam prep for passing the Florida real estate exam
- more than 1,000 Florida real estate exam questions, and 10 model tests of 100 questions each.
- real estate study guides Florida Specific
- dynamic real estate practice exams with specific Florida real estate exam questions to prepare you for your upcoming real estate licensing exam.
- Mobile & Tablet Compatible
- Structured like the Florida real estate license test
- Detailed Explanations, and feedbacks on all Florida real estate exam questions
- Continuously Updated
- Unlimited Use for 6 Months
Know When You’re Ready
We recommend that you score 80% on practice exams consistently so that you know you are ready before scheduling your state exam.
Is The FL Real Estate Exam Hard?
The Florida Real Estate Exam doesn’t need to be hard. Like any test, proper preparation is required. Organize your time well, and make sure you put in enough time to prepare for your Florida real estate exam. This will mean that you will be less anxious on the day, and more likely to pass your exam, on the first try. In order to help you prepare for your Florida real estate license test, MLS Campus provides the Florida Real Estate Exam Prep Master for Sales Associates as part of our Florida pre-licensing course packages. We also provide the Florida Sales Associate Real Estate Math Cram Course, to help you prepare even more! If you feel you are struggling with real estate math, we strongly recommend taking this additional course. These courses include Florida Specific real estate exam questions, answers, and explanations, to test your knowledge and help you pass your Florida real estate exam on the first attempt. If you are still feeling anxious about your exam, and you need some further advice, please call our friendly support team. We are available 7 days a week and are happy to help! Call (877) 331-6235
What Is On The Florida Sales Associate Real Estate License Exam?
Sales Associate exam contents:
- The real estate business (1%)
- License Law and Qualifications for Licensure (6%)
- Real Estate License Law and Commission Rules (2%)
- Authorized Relationships, Duties and Disclosures (7%)
- Real Estate Brokerage Activities and Procedures (12%)
- Violations of License Law, Penalties and Procedures (2%)
- Federal and State Laws Pertaining to Real Estate (4%)
- Property Rights: Estates, Tenancies; Condominiums, Cooperatives, Community Development Districts, Homeowner Associations, and Time-Sharing (8%)
- Titles, Deeds, and Ownership Restrictions (7%)
- Legal Descriptions (5%)
- Real Estate Contracts (12%)
- Residential Mortgages (9%)
- Real Estate Related Computations and Closing of Transactions (6%)
- Real Estate Markets and Analysis (1%)
- Real Estate Appraisal (8%)
- Real Estate Investments and Business Opportunity Brokerage (2%)
- Taxes Affecting Real Estate (3%)
- Planning and Zoning (1%)
How Long Do You Have To Take Real Estate Exam After Course In Florida?
Pre-License Course certification will remain valid for 2 years from the date of completion.
How Long Do I Have To Complete The Sales Associate Exam?
For the Florida real estate licensing exam for sales associate, you are allowed three and a half hours to complete your examination.
How Many Times Can You Take The Real Estate License Exam?
If you fail the Florida state licensing exam, you may retake it as many times as necessary, at a cost of $36.50 each time, as soon as you can make a new appointment. Scheduling your exam must be made through Pearson View online at the Pearson Vue website, or by calling (888) 204-6289.
What Do I Need To Bring To The Florida Real Estate Exam?
- Two forms of identification: one must be government-issued (Driver’s license, passport, green card, U.S. social security card, debit, or credit card). A student ID, employment ID, or Photo bearing credit cards will not be accepted as picture bearing identification. Your name and address must match the information on your application form.
- Florida Division of Real Estate Authorization Notice (if received prior to testing), a copy of your Certificate of Pre-licensing Education Completion, Florida Bar Card, and or Letter of Equivalency from Division of Real Estate. If the original was mailed to the Division of Real Estate or the Department of Business and Professional Regulation with the authorization application, you must bring a photocopy.
- Word-for-word dictionary: if English is your second language. This must be a paper dictionary, the only word for word or phrase translation, no definitions. All dictionaries will be inspected and approved onsite.
- Basic (non-scientific) calculator.
For further information on scheduling your exam, exam fees, and more, please read our guide on How to Get Florida Real Estate License
1 Day Limited Money Back Guarantee Policy
If you decide you’re not 100% satisfied within the First Day of your initial purchase, simply contact us by email and request a cancellation and full refund. You will receive a full refund of your purchase price.
The course is active for six months from the date of purchase. We offer the 7th month for free if needed. If your course has been active for 7 months or more, you can purchase one-month extensions. it is possible to have the course extended up to one year by purchasing monthly extensions online.
Customer Support: Call us at (877) 331-6235 or Contact us by Email
If we can assist you with Technical Support, General License Inquiries or Questions about Course Material please contact us.
Questions about course material: An Instructor is available Monday through Friday a week from 9 am to 7 pm (EST)
Technical Support or any other questions: Our office staff are available Monday through Friday a week from 9 am to 7 pm (EST)
We do our best to reply promptly to emails on Weekends
*Except for Major Holidays