Florida Real Estate 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre License Course
63 Hour Course Packages
63 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre License
A career in real estate offers a lifetime of rewards - you'll connect people to the dream of homeownership and get paid for doing it! And you'll look for new ways to stand out and challenge yourself to exceed the expectations of those you serve - all on your own schedule. The position of real estate sales agent consists of renting, buying, or selling property for clients. It also consists of studying property listings, interviewing prospective clients, accompanying clients to property sites, discussing conditions of sale, and drawing up real estate contracts.
When a person first becomes licensed to become a real estate agent, they obtain a real estate salesperson's license from the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. To obtain a real estate license, the candidate must take a 63 hour Florida Real Estate Associates Course and pass the Florida state exam on real estate law and practice. To work, salespersons must be associated with (and act under the authority of) a real estate broker. MLS Campus is FREC APPROVED (Florida Real Estate Commission). (Approval #ZH1002474).
The Online 63-Hour Real Estate Sales Associate Prelicensing course includes:
- FREC Approved Course and final exam
- Licensed instructor to answer course questions
- Tech support for any computer issues
- Personalized diploma suitable for framing
Customer Support 1 (877) 331-6235 or Contact us by Email
Questions About Course Material : An instructor is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.Technical Support or any other questions: Our office staff is available from Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The course is active for one year from the date of purchase, or until you pass the final exam. It may be possible to have the course extended beyond the one year maximum. Please call our office for information.
- SECTION 1: Course Overview: The Real Estate Business
- SECTION 2: Real Estate License Law And Qualifications For Licensure
- SECTION 3: Real Estate License Law And Commission Rules
- SECTION 4: Authorized Relationships, Duties And Disclosure
- SECTION 5: Real Estate Brokerage Activities And Procedures
- SECTION 6: Violations Of License Law, Penalties And Procedures
- SECTION 7: Federal And State Laws Pertaining To Real Estate
- SECTION 8: Property Rights: Estates And Tenancies; Condominiums, Cooperatives, Community Development Districts, Homeowner Associations, And Time-Sharing
- SECTION 9: Title, Deeds And Ownership Restrictions
- SECTION 10: Legal Descriptions
- SECTION 11: Real Estate Contracts
- SECTION 12: Residential Mortgages
- SECTION 13: Types Of Mortgages And Sources Of Financing
- SECTION 14: Real Estate Related Computations And Closing Of Transactions
- SECTION 15: The Real Estate Markets And Analysis
- SECTION 16: Real Estate Appraisal
- SECTION 17: Real Estate Investments And Business Opportunity Brokerage
- SECTION 18: Taxes Affecting Real Estate
- SECTION 19: Planning And Zoning
- SECTION 20: Case Studies in Real Estate
- Practice End-Of-Course Exam
- Final Exam - 3 Hour Timed Exam (100 questions multiple choice) Passing score of 70% or better
This program is designed to test your real estate knowledge and to help you prepare to pass the end of course exam the first time. It is a user friendly system designed to assist you in your quest to become a licensed real estate professional. Our questions are similar to the questions you will need to answer when you sit for your end of course exam. By taking these quizzes you will become better prepared to pass your end of course exam the first time.
Practice. Practice. Practice. Students who take the practice exam two or more times and receive a passing grade of 70% or higher are passing all of our course exams on their first try. In addition, make sure that you are receiving a 100% on all your chapter comprehensive test and quizzes. Review the course material on the questions you are missing. To be better prepared for the state exam, try to get in the mid to upper 80's and 90% on all your practice exams in your course and when taking the practice exams in the exam prep master.
Course Exam InformationAnswer Each Question In Order: You cannot close out or use the back or previous button. If you exit the exam before you have a passing score, or fail the exam, you must wait thirty days before you can attempt it again. The best way to prepare for the final exam is to take the practice exam multiple times. Each time you will get your score right, and you will be able review all questions.
30 Day Retake: If you do not pass the final exam on your first attempt, you will be given a link to a second final exam. The second exam cannot be taken until thirty days after the first exam according to Florida real estate regulations. The other option will be to retake the whole course without waiting 30 days. Both options are free.
Florida Real Estate Exam Prep Master: For Sales Associates & Brokers
Updated annually with Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law, the purpose of this course is to provide a framework for reviewing the subject areas on the required end-of-course exam and the license exam for prospective real estate licensees. It is designed to allow coverage of the subjects in a relatively short span of time and to offer thorough practice with examination questions.
Real Estate Math: What You Need to Know
Real Estate Math: What You Need to Know will aid in a student's review of basic math concepts. The course will be helpful in passing the licensing exam and becoming a successful agent. The course focuses on basic math concepts such as fractions, decimals, percents, and percentages.
End of Course Certificate
Once you pass your end of course exam, we will send a free copy of your certificate of completion. Your course certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours upon passing of your course exam. (If you take the course exam over the weekend you will have your course completion certificate emailed to you by 10:00am EST Monday morning. If you need it for an early state exam on that Monday, please notify us on Friday before 7:00pm EST that you will be taking the course exam over the weekend and need the course certificate for a scheduled Monday morning state exam. We have it prepared and emailed to you in time for your state exam.)
You will need to present a copy of your certificate in order to take the state exam.
30-Day Limited Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you're not 100% satisfied within the first 30 days of your purchase simply contact us by phone or email and you'll receive a refund of your purchase price*. You may cancel anytime within the first 30 days of when the initial order was placed.
*If the final exam has been taken a refund cannot be issued. In addition the following courses are not available for refund when purchased individually.
Florida Real Estate Exam Prep Master
Florida Exam Prep Math