Florida Real Estate 45 Hour Sales Associate Post License Course
45 Hour Course Packages
45 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Post License Course
Updated to reflect changes in Florida license law, this edition features such topics as license law, general real estate law, and real estate principles and practice. Post-Licensing Education for Real Estate Sales Associates also contains practical training information about business planning, time management, prospecting, and contract preparation. This title is all you need to fulfill the state requirements of 45 hours for this course. As part of our line of exam prep products, this course combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, up to five different types of interactive exercises, visually stimulating instructional graphics, and exams that measure student understanding of the material. Take this course from the comfort of your house.
The Online 45 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associates Post-Licensing Course includes:
- FREC Approved Course and final exam
- Electronic submission of completion to the state
- Licensed instructor to answer course questions
- Tech support for any computer issues
- Personalized diploma suitable for framing
If we can assist you with Technical Support, General License Inquiries or Questions about Course Material please contact us.
Phone Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST.*
Email Support is available 7 days a week 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST.*
*Except Major Holidays
The course is active for one year from the date of purchase, or until you pass the final exam. It may be possible to have the course extended beyond the one year maximum. Please call our office for information.
- SECTION 1: The Real Estate Business
- SECTION 2: License Law And Qualifications For Licensure
- SECTION 3: Real Estate License Law And Commission Rules
- SECTION 4: Authorized Relationships, Duties And Disclosure
- SECTION 5: Real Estate Brokerage Activities
- SECTION 6: Violations Of License Law, Penalties And Procedures
- SECTION 7: Federal And State Laws Pertaining To Real Estate
- SECTION 8: Property Rights - Estates And Tenancies
- SECTION 9: Title, Deeds And Ownership Restrictions
- SECTION 10: Legal Descriptions
- SECTION 11: Real Estate Contracts
- SECTION 12: Real Estate Finance
- SECTION 13: Types Of Mortgages And Sources Of Financing
- SECTION 14: Real Estate Related Computations And Closing Of Transactions
- SECTION 15: Real Estate Appraisal
- SECTION 16: Real Estate Investments and Business Opportunity Brokerage
- SECTION 17: Taxes Affecting Real Estate
- SECTION 18: The Real Estate Market
- SECTION 19: Planning and Zoning
- Practice End-Of-Course Exam
- Final Exam - 3 Hour Timed Exam (100 questions multiple choice) Passing score of 75% or better
Course Exam InformationAnswer Each Question In Order :
30 Day Retake: etake the whole course without waiting 30 days. Both options are free.
Free Practice Exam
This program is designed to test your real estate knowledge and to help you prepare to pass the end of course exam the first time. It is a user friendly system designed to assist you in your quest to become a licensed real estate professional. Our questions are similar to the questions you will need to answer when you sit for your end of course exam. By taking these quizzes you will become better prepared to pass your end of course exam the first time.
End of Course Certificate
Once you pass your end of course exam with a passing score of 75% or better, we will send a free copy of your certificate of completion. We will notify the state electronically within 24 hours of your completion. All what you will need to do in order to renew your license is to pay the renewal fee to the state commission.
30 Day Limited Money Back Guarantee Policy
If you decide you're not 100% satisfied within the First 30 Days of your initial purchase simply contact us by phone and you'll receive a full refund of your purchase price. If the final exam has been taken a refund cannot be issued. The Florida Real Estate Exam Prep Master and the Florida Exam Prep Math, if purchased separately are not refundable.