In support of the statutory requirements for your profession, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) has implemented a 100% Post and Continuing Education Monitoring database. All course providers are required to report your education completion to the department within 30 days of completion, or prior to the expiration date, whichever occurs first.
If your required education is not complete and/or reported, you will NOT be able to renew your license. The Online services at the Department of Business and Professional Regulation are the most efficient way to keep your Florida Real Estate License current.
The Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s Online Services will allow customers to:
- Register with an email address and secure password
- Receive registration confirmation via email confirmation
- Link an existing license(s) to online profile
- Retrieve a forgotten password
- Answer eligibility questions to ensure you are using the correct application
- Attach necessary documents for licensure
- Receive an application summary and payment summary via email
- Check your application status
- Log in and finish an incomplete application before submission if you were not able to complete the application when initially applying
- Renew licenses
- Make payments
- Update an address
- View Continuing Education history, if applicable
- Maintain license relationships
Once you have registered, you will receive an email with a temporary password and then you will create your own unique, secure password. If you do not receive the email with the temporary password after a short amount of time, be sure to check your Junk Mail or SPAM folder for the email.
After you have successfully logged in you will be able to link your license to the online account you created.
Here are some helpful instructions to create an online account, link an existing license and maintain license relationships.
In a previous article, Florida Real Estate Post License Requirements, we discussed what is required to maintain your initial license with MLS Campus Online Florida Post Sales Associate course. If you have already completed your post education, you are now required to complete 14 Hours of Continuing Education.