Florida Real Estate
Sales Associate Pre-License Course (63 Hours)
Enroll in Our Most Popular Real Estate License Course
MLS Campus 63 hour pre license course for sales associate is our most popular online real estate license course. The 63 hour real estate course Florida is the first step you need to take to become a licensed real estate agent. MLS Campus are proud to provide you with a user friendly, interactive real estate license course, with additional audio courses designed to meet your study needs. Each real estate license course is FREC Approved. Try our best online course for Florida real estate license today!
What is a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
A Florida real estate sales associate license is required by law, when performing real estate activities and receiving a commission, or any other compensation, for these activities. The position of Florida real estate sales associate consists of renting, buying, or selling real property for clients. It also consists of studying property listings, interviewing prospective clients, accompanying clients to property sites, discussing conditions of sale, and drawing up real estate contracts. All Florida real estate sales associate licenses are issued by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR).
When a sales associate receives their license, they must be registered, and work under the guidance and supervision of a licensed broker, in order to activate their Florida real estate sales associate license. Starting out in a new real estate career can be a rewarding, challenging role. It is important for real estate sales associate licensees to choose their employing brokerage wisely.
Please follow the link to find out more about: How to Kick Start your Career in Real Estate
Florida Real Estate License Requirements for Sales Associate
If you are looking at becoming a real estate agent in Florida, you must meet the state of Florida real estate license requirements. All applicants must start by completing an approved sales associate 63 Hour real estate course Florida, and pass the end of course Florida real estate sales associate examination. You are permitted to take the Florida real estate pre license course final exam twice. However, if you fail the exams after two attempts, you will be required to take the 63 Hour real estate course online again. MLS Campus Real Estate School will offer you the retake for free, as long as your course is still active. Further Florida Real Estate License Requirements are as follows;
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent qualifications, such as a GED
- Be honest, reliable, and of good moral character
- Disclose if under investigation, convicted of a crime or ever entered a plea of nolo contendere / no contest or guilty
- Disclose any aliases or A/K/A
- Disclose if you have had a previous license that has been denied, suspended or surrendered.
Once you have started your sales associate 63 Hour real estate course Florida, you must also complete and submit your real estate license application to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Applications for the Florida real estate sales associate license must be submitted, along with fingerprints, and the appropriate license fee. (License fee for Sales Ass.)
For further information on the Florida real estate license requirements, and becoming a real estate agent in Florida, please follow the link to our informative article – How to Get Florida Real Estate License
If you already hold your Florida real estate sales associate license and are looking to renew your real estate license for the first time, please follow the link to our Florida Real Estate 45 Hour Post License Course Online.
If you are renewing your license for the second time, or more, please follow the link to 14 Hour Florida Real Estate Continuing Education Course.
Can I Become a Florida Real Estate Broker If I Have Two Years’ Experience as a Sales Associate or a Broker License in Another State?
If you are in a state in which Florida has a Mutual Recognition Agreement with, you may apply for a Florida sales associate license, or a Florida broker license under mutual recognition. Mutual Recognition Agreements with the eight following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi, Nebraska and Rhode Island. Please follow the link to learn more about Mutual Recognition.
If you are not in a state that has mutual recognition with Florida you can either apply for your real estate sales associate license, and take the 63 Hour real estate course Florida, or you can use your two years experience within the past five years in your current state as a sales associate or if you have a broker license, to apply for a broker’s license in Florida; however, this would not be a mutual recognition application. You would be required to take the Florida broker pre license course and the full 100 question state exam. Please follow the link for more information on our Florida Broker Pre License Course.
How To Take Your 63 Hour Pre License Course Online?
MLS Campus Real Estate School provides the best online course for Florida Real Estate License. Our online real estate course Florida has been approved by the FREC (Florida Real Estate Commission), and is designed to help you gain the knowledge you will need, in order to help you pass your end of course Florida real estate sales associate examination, your final state exam, and assist you in your first steps of your new real estate career.
Our online real estate course Florida includes the following:
- An interactive online portal, that you can access from any location, on any device, 24/7
- 19 chapters based on Florida state syllabus requirements, that covers all the aspects you will need to know to gain your Florida real estate sales associate license, and begin your career as a real estate sales associate in Florida
- End of unit exams to test your knowledge as you progress through the Florida real estate pre license course online
- Free End of Course real estate sales associate practice exam, to prepare you for your end of course Florida real estate sales associate examination, and your final state exam
- MLS Campus provides you with a variety of course packages, to suit all study preferences and budgets.
- Licensed instructor support, and technical support are available 7 days a week.
- Free Personalized diploma suitable for framing
- Florida Real Estate Sales Associate State Exam Prep Master and State Exam Math Cram are available on Get It All Package, or purchase seperately, to help you prepare more for your Florida real estate sales associate examination.
Florida Real Estate State Exam Prep Master
Updated annually with Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law, the purpose of this course is to provide a framework for reviewing the subject areas, on the required end-of-course exam, and the state license exam. It is designed to allow coverage of the subjects in a relatively short span of time and to offer thorough practice with examination questions. This course provides you with a useful study guide to help you reach your goal of becoming a real estate agent in Florida.
Florida Real Estate State Exam Math Cram: What You Need to Know
Florida Real Estate State Exam Math Cram: What You Need to Know will aid in a student’s review of basic math concepts. The course will be helpful in passing the state licensing exam and becoming a successful agent. The course focuses on basic math concepts such as fractions, decimals, and percentages. This course provides you with useful examples and related practice exams, to help you obtain your Florida real estate sales associate license.
These can be purchased along with our Get It All package, or can be purchased separately by following the links:
Florida Real Estate State Exam Prep Master
Florida Real Estate State Exam Math Cram
Audio Course – Listen to the Whole Course Unit by Unit
This feature allows you to listen to the whole course unit by unit. You can listen to the course during your daily commute, while working out, or from the comfort of your own home!
Sales Associate Pre Licensing; 63 Hour Real Estate Course Florida Breakdown
- SECTION 1: Course Overview: The Real Estate Business
- SECTION 2: Real Estate License Law And Qualifications For Licensure
- SECTION 3: Real Estate License Law And Commission Rules
- SECTION 4: Authorized Relationships, Duties And Disclosure
- SECTION 5: Real Estate Brokerage Activities And Procedures
- SECTION 6: Violations Of License Law, Penalties And Procedures
- SECTION 7: Federal And State Laws Pertaining To Real Estate
- SECTION 8: Property Rights: Estates And Tenancies; Condominiums, Cooperatives, Community Development Districts, Homeowner Associations, And Time-Sharing
- SECTION 9: Title, Deeds And Ownership Restrictions
- SECTION 10: Legal Descriptions
- SECTION 11: Real Estate Contracts
- SECTION 12: Residential Mortgages
- SECTION 13: Types Of Mortgages And Sources Of Financing
- SECTION 14: Real Estate Related Computations And Closing Of Transactions
- SECTION 15: The Real Estate Markets And Analysis
- SECTION 16: Real Estate Appraisal
- SECTION 17: Real Estate Investments And Business Opportunity Brokerage
- SECTION 18: Taxes Affecting Real Estate
- SECTION 19: Planning And Zoning
- Practice End-Of-Course Exam
- Final Exam – 3 Hour Timed Exam (100 questions multiple choice) Passing score of 70% or better
Free Real Estate Sales Associate Practice Exam
This program is designed to test your real estate knowledge and to help you prepare to pass the end of course exam the first time. It is a user-friendly system designed to assist you in your quest to become a licensed real estate professional. Our questions are similar to the questions you will need to answer when you sit for your end of course exam. By taking these quizzes you will become better prepared to pass your end of course exam the first time.
Practice. Practice. Practice. Students who take the practice exam two or more times and receive a passing grade of 70% or higher are passing all of our course exams on their first try. In addition, make sure that you are receiving 100% on all your chapter comprehensive tests and quizzes. Review the course material on the questions you are missing. To be better prepared for the state exam, try to get in the mid to upper 80’s and 90% on all your practice exams in your course and when taking the practice exams in the exam prep master.
Course Final Exam Information
Answer Each Question In Order: You cannot close out or use the back or previous button. If you exit the exam before you have a passing score, or fail the exam, you must wait thirty days before you can attempt it again. The best way to prepare for the final exam is to take the practice exam multiple times. Each time you will get your score right, and you will be able to review all questions.
30 Day Retake: If you do not pass the final exam on your first attempt, you will be given a link to a second final exam. The second exam cannot be taken until thirty days after the first exam according to Florida real estate regulations. The other option will be to retake the whole course without waiting for 30 days. Both options are free.
End of Course Certificate
Once you pass your end of course exam with a passing score of 70% or better, you will be able to generate a free copy of your certificate of completion by clicking on the Certificate Icon below the final exam.
IMPORTANT: You will need to present a copy of your certificate in order to take the state exam.
30 Days Limited Money Back Guarantee Policy
If you decide you’re not 100% satisfied within the First 30 Days of your initial purchase, simply contact us by email and request a cancellation and full refund. You will receive a full refund of your purchase price. If the final exam has been taken, a refund can not be issued. The Florida Real Estate Exam Prep Master and the Florida Exam Prep Math, if purchased separately are not refundable.
The course is active for six months from the date of purchase. We offer the 7th month for free if needed. If your course has been active for 7 months or more, you can purchase one-month extensions. it is possible to have the course extended up to one year by purchasing monthly extensions online.
Customer Support: Call us at (877) 331-6235 or Contact us by Email
If we can assist you with Technical Support, General License Inquiries or Questions about Course Material please contact us.
Questions about course material: An Instructor is available Monday through Friday a week from 9 am to 7 pm (EST)
Technical Support or any other questions: Our office staff are available Monday through Friday a week from 9 am to 7 pm (EST)
We do our best to reply promptly to emails on Weekends
*Except for Major Holidays